Big surprise today from SCS, announcing the ETS2 patch 1.26 beta release! The full version of the patch will be released the same date with Euro Truck Simulator 2: Vive la France! DLC.
If you are looking for ETS2 patch 1.26 mods go here: http://bit.ly/ets2patch126mods
The new regions included in the future DLC are looking really good according to SCS staff and this made them take a look and refresh the older regions of France, changes that are available in this new beta patch. The city of Paris was completely reworked and it is more elaborate.
Another exciting feature of this ETS2 patch will be new and also adjusted features of the transmissions, giving us more options to choose from.
A new tool is now present in the Upgrade Shop! Looking for something and want to find it really quick? You can now use the search tool.
Full list of upgrades for ETS2 patch 1.26:
- Old Parts of France Were Reworked
- New Transmissions for All Trucks
- Upgrade Shop & Truck Browser Search Tool
- Adjustable interior FOV per truck
- Added parking difficulty (preset option included)
- Truck repair/refuel performed by hired driver costs money, included in logs
- Added informational dialog showing when game detects upgrade or downgrade
- Added pounds + short tonnes as weight unit option
- Better trailer air pressure simulation
- Low air warning should only be active with running engine
- Revised rolling resistance computations
- Hired driver use the very same formulas for eco skill as the player
- Changed map parameters (climate_profile, map_data)
- Moddable interior camera zoom parameters. (speed, factor)
- 1 degree rotation on Ctrl + R, 90 degree rotation on Home
- Merged editable sign and sign dialog
- Refresh sign template and its model from content browser
- Added letter-spacing to sign editor
- Store content browser navigation history
- Support for day/nigh effect switching and child hookups for lod_model_hookup_u