New update for ETS2! You can now update your Euro Truck Simulator 2 game to patch 1.30 as a beta test version.
Wonder how to install ETS2 patch 1.30 beta? simply go to your Steam library and select Euro Truck Simulator 2. Right click on the name then go to properties and then click on BETAS. Select the beta you want from the list (“public_beta – 1.30 public beta” in our case). More info here: How to install beta updates
A big part of this update is the new generation Scania S and R and the northern Italy map free improvement. Read more: ETS2 New Generation S and R Scania
ETS2 1.30 mods can be found here: http://etsmods.net/tag/patch-1-30/
Here are the new features available in this update:
- Map improvements – city of Milano was completely remade, the whole northern part of Italy improved
- We refreshed the old part of Italy which is already present in the base game to make it fit better with the quality of the upcoming Italia DLC. Consider it a sneak-peek into what it is going to be like.
- Overhaul of navigation algorithms
- New navigation code has been introduced in American Truck Simulator already and it is a huge change that required major programming effort and ended up being a large improvement over the old one. The navigation is now capable of sending the driver back along the same stretch of the road if need be, which may seem trivial, but it actually required a total redesign of the underlying data structures. We are looking forward to your feedback on this.
- Time zones support
- ETS2 now also supports time zones, which is going to be handy for further growth of the map. For now, this change will be affecting the UK only, since other ETS2 countries are in the same time zones.
- ZF-16 transmission supporting upcoming DLC for all trucks that missed similar one
- Map fitted to correct projection (more exact environment behavior), map panning option
- Multi-torque engines support (used in DAF engines 2017)
- Basic engine and transmission info in quick job truck tooltip
- Trailers with country restrictions are towed only to services in given countries
- Further polish to DAF, Volvo, and SCANIA trucks
- Tons of map tweaks and fixes in the base map and older map DLCs
- New luxury yacht cargo
TOOLS / MOD ACCESS
- New interactive tool for environmental lighting and weather setting (included in the editor)
- New interactive tool for traffic behavior and rules debugging (included in the editor)
- New scene preview tool (included in the editor)
- New navigation parameters in map data
- Assistance service parameters in economy data
- Truck scale weight costs in economic data