Euro Truck Simulator 2 new patch 1.28 is now available in beta version. To get it follow the steps on how to install beta updates.
This new patch finally introduces the double trailer update into the game, but only in Scandinavia where it’s legal in real life. In he future updates they say they will probably introduce them in other countries.
Another small updates would be the possibility to change backgrounds in the game’s menu and new light flares.
Full list of updates in ETS2 1.28:
- Background screen options
- Changed light flares on the player and AI vehicles
- Auxiliary brakes system support (engine brake and retarder in one control element)
- Fixed licence plate change in states/countries where no city formats exist
- Fixed brake vs parking brake behavior
- Fixed tire noise of silent tires
- Retarder improvement (better cruise control behavior, no braking with throttle, icon when moving only)
- Steam Inventory support to allow for distributing rewards from upcoming World of Trucks events