ETS2 was updated at version 1.32 which comes with a lot of upgrades. The main new features is the trailer ownership. You can now buy, tune, paint and use trailers for yourself or your drivers. If you don’t lock your trailer for yourself, you might have the surprise to not find a trailer that you left in the garage, because one of your drivers might be using it.
ETS2 1.32 mods can be found here: https://etsmods.net/tag/patch-1-32/
Also, another big part is the map update in Germany. Many parts of the country have been rebuilt.
Main new features:
- Trailer ownership (read more)
- Major UI changes (Main menu, Company Management screens, Dealerships, etc.)
- Job filters redesign
- Some of the old trailers discarded and redesigned
- Scania 2016 added to AI traffic
- B-double type trailers added
- Updated part of Germany map (read more)
- Lighting improvements (sync with ATS)
- Power/airlines on AI trucks added (optional)
- Rendering speedup
- Option for automatic parking brake – disabled by default
- The speed limit in France dropped to 80 KPH on some roads
- Completely redesigned trailer-cargo logic (cargo data, trailer data, economy, etc.). Most mods will need some work to catch up!
Read the original SCS Soft post about the patch here.