The new ETS2 patch 1.33 has been released for everyone! The beta is now officially over and in the next moments you’re going to find out why it’s one of the most important updates for Euro Truck Simulator 2. SCS is bringing new features that all drivers can enjoy!
So the main reason is that it features graphics, physics, UI, map, music, trucks and trailers updates and more.
New ETS2 patch 1.33 features
- Steam Cloud based profiles: You can now easily save your profile into Steam. When you log on to another computer your profile will be available there. Also if you are reinstalling your OS or anything else, you will not lose your data anymore.
- Graphics update: Rain drops on glass improved. The rain in ETS2 is really special for some people playing the game as it gives them the a calming feeling. Now the rain drops are more realistically washed off with the wipers. Also the way they interact with the window is more realistic.
- Physics update: The suspension, damping, braking and COGs were improved. As a result the truck and trailer will behave in a more realistic manner.
- Trucks & Trailers: When you go to buy a truck or a trailer, you can now save the configuration as a template for your company. Buyable Krone Boxliner (Krone DLC required). Others would be the container and brick trailers (flatbed variants) and cargo market and double flatbed trailers (Scandinavia DLC required). Also Buyable HCT (High Capacity Transport) double trailers (Finland only, Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC are required).
- Map: The new Baltic DLC is coming, so we have 2 new port cities: Kapellskär in Sweden and Travemünde in Germany.
- UI & music: Country and city names localization updated in the main menu(see in the video below). Music shuffling.
- More: g_disable_beacons (0/ 1/ 2) – for people having issues with blinking lights. We’ve also got new and updated random events scenarios.
Conclusion of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 new 1.33 update
As a result, many of the mods related to these changes will need to be updated. Therefore we have a special section for the ETS2 patch 1.33 mods.
In the video you can see most of the updates in detail. So let us know what you think of this new patch in the comments below. Do you have any requests for the next one? For example, some were asking for more parts for trailers. Consequently, some parts for trailers are ready for download on our website as mods.
If you want to install patch version 1.33 on your game, it will be automatically updated if you have your game on Steam. If not, go to Euro Truck Simulator 2’s official website and download it.
Let’s not forget that the ETS2 Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC is also a few days away! Get ready! Because the official release date in the 29th of November 2018. It is bringing new countries: countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and the south of Finland. Also dozens of new cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads