This mod adds Scania T-series for ETS2. Contains many customization options and more chassis, cabin, engine and transmission options.
Fully standalone mod, it doesn’t replace anything. You can find the truck from Scania dealer.
– Updated the mod for 1.32 patch
– Added 6×2 with single tyres in the rearmost axle (non-steerable version of 6×2*4)
– Older engines now consume generally more fuel than new ones (based on the Euro rating)
– Equipment towers can now be installed on any chassis
– Adjusted the height of equipment towers to avoid clipping with rear fenders
– Moved air hoses and equipment towers to under new “trlr_cables” locator for technical reasons, you have to re-purchase them in the upgrade shop
– Normal, Highline, Topline, Extended Topline and Longline cabins.
– 4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4/4, 8×4*4, 10×4/6, 10×4*6 and 10×6/4 chassis.
– Scania T1 and T2 interiors.
– Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines.
– 8-, 9-, 12- and 14- speed gearboxes with 2.71, 3.08, 3.42 and 3.80 rear differentials.
– Wide range of T1, T2 and Streamline parts.
– Plastic and paintable chassis + a lot of Scania stock parts.
– Many custom and tuning parts.
– Compatible with Cabin Accessories, National Window Flags and Mighty Griffin DLCs (separate compatibility addons required)
– And something more…
– Some parts might produce a visible collision with each other. You need to choose their correct combination yourself.
– There might be errors beginning with ” [baked_model] Pieces using same material and parameter packets have different vertex buffer layout” in the game log. They are not dangerous, the mod still works fine with them. You can either ignore them or type g_baked_vehicle 0 in the game console to make them disappear.
Credits: RJL, GT-Mike, 50keda, Sheryo, Anaheim, Mr. Poland, Szeryff123